We only use industry leading uPVC paint suppliers such as AVKO who supply and distribute specialist paints, primers, lacquers, varnishes and stains to the professional industrial sector. The products are perfect for Plastic, GRP, Glass, Wood and many more.
Established since 1996. AVKO Limited prides itself on being an ISO 9001:2008 approved company from 2002. With limitless experience mixing and distributing specialist paint finishes to the business and industrial sector.
- We have a very comprehensive range of specialist coatings.
- Our coatings are suitable for Plastic, PVCu, GRP, Glass, Metal, Wood, Composite materials, Kitchens, Furniture, Industrial buildings, and lots more.
- A wide range of our products are a one coat application, with no primer required.
- AVKO stands for quality and service.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- The UK’s sole distributor of Avkote specialist coatings.
- AVKO manufacture, supply and distribute to the whole of the UK and Ireland.
- First class customer service.
- Extensive in-house database of over 15,000 colours.
- In-house dedicated colour matching service.
- On-going technical support.
We also offer a wide range of finishes such as Matt, Satin, Gloss and Metallic.
Our uPVC Paint “Avkote LE” has been used on applications in Europe for over twenty years.
Tests by the South German Plastics Centre (SKZ), confirm the high UV resistance of Avkote LE
Our uPVC Paint “Avkote LE” bonds both chemically and physically to the material substrate for complete and flexible adhesion.
Due to the two-component system, the uPVC paint film polymerizes and develops a surface which is very resistant to weathering.
The long term negative effects of moisture and water vapour are therefore minimised. Accelerated tests have proved weather-resistant to ten years.
Avkote LE is manufactured in a quality-tested ISO 9002 factory by Switzerland’s leading paint manufacturer and subject to continual product research and development.
Contact us for further details